If your a budding golfer visiting the Island, of Anglesey or north Wales your in the right place. There are many courses here both 18 hole and 9 hole, spread across north Wales, with some absolute beautiful view that will rival any other courses in the world I’m told. Yes, the weather isn’t quite there yet- but on those blue sky flat calm days, with sea views of the Llyn Peninsular and Anglesey, you have to remind yourself how amazing it can be here.
Below we have summarise just a few of the top pics for golf in north Wales and we will be adding to it with guest contributors shortly. keep an eye for updates.
1.Anglesey Golf Club, Rhosneigr.
2. Holyhead Golf Club, Holy Island.
3. Bull Bay Golf Course, Anglesey.
4. Henllys Hall Golf Club Beaumaris, Anglesey.
5. Llangeffni Golf Club, Anglesey.
6. Storws Wen Golf Club, Benllech, Anglesey.
7.Baron Hill Golf Course, Beaumaris, Anglesey.
8. Nefyn and district Golf club
Useful links :
Next Page >>> Golf in North Wales by Toby O’Connor